Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Blessed Easter Birthday Card

Well since I'm posting this in advance, I can't tell you if the Groundhog saw his shadow or not.  Hope we don't have six more weeks of winter either.

As you can see, I really LIKE this stamp set!  I'm just having so much fun playing and coloring with this single stamp out of the Occasion catalog!  This time I used it to make a birthday card with.


For this card I used Whisper White and Elegant Eggplant card stock.  Elegant Eggplant and Pear Pizzazz markers were used with a blender pen to color in the image. Oval Framelits was used for the main image area and Delicate Designs emboss folder for the bottom of the card.   Some Pearls were added and 5/8" Satin ribbon, which is retired.  For the sentiment I used Petite Pairs.

I hope you are enjoying my use of this stamp, I will probably be using it some more before I put it aside for awhile.  Mary

No comments: