Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hardwood, You're Lovely

Today I want to share with you another card made with the background stamp, Hardwood.  I paired it up with the You're Lovely stamp set that available until March 31, 2014.

This time I used the Deco Label Framelits to cut out the area for the stamp.  I used stamping dimensional and applied them to the front of my stamped image and stuck that to the backside of my Hardwood stamped front.  I also used the Petite Petals stamp and punch and added them to the front to add some interest.  I used Very Vanilla card stock and inked up the Hardwood stamp with Versa Mark, then embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I sponged on Tempting Turquoise and Crumb Cake.  I used those same inks for my flowers too.  A blender pen was used to color in the stamped image.  Crumb Cake is my card base.  Oh, I also used Six-Sided Sampler, for the hello sweet friend.


Very simple card and I really like how it turned out too!  Thanks for stopping in to see me!  Mary

No comments: