Pages

Monday, February 17, 2014

Blessed Easter Card in a Box

Today I'm sharing a card that is made into a box.  Are you wondering what I'm talking about?  You take your card stock and with a few measurements and score lines you have a box that folds up and fits inside a regular size envelope and when the recipient opens the card it opens into a box with stamped images that stand up.  It is all the rage right now in the card making world.  I found my directions and a video on France Martin's blog HERE.  I will admit they do take some time to make, but they make a big impression too!




I have two aunts with upcoming birthdays, so I made two right away, one in Pistachio Pudding and one in Pool Party.  I used Blessed Easter, Label Love, Papillon Potpourri and Petite Pairs stamp sets.  Markers used were Blushing Bride, Pool Party, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz and Black Stazon.  Punches were Elegant and Bitty Butterfly, and Artisan Label.  DSP is Sweet Sorbet.  Card stock is Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding and Pool Party.

I hope you give this a try, they are work but they are fun to make and send too!  Mary

No comments: