Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Happy Watercolor

I love, love, love soft pastel colors and the colors that SU is using this year in the Occasion catalog are right up my alley!  I've seen so many pretty cards this year using the new items, so I want to share some of them that I have found.  Lynn Starzl made this card but I will say I did change it up just a bit too.

This stamp set is called Happy Watercolor and there are a lot of nice stamps in it.  The sentiment is from Remembering Your Birthday.  The DSP is Watercolor Wonder and I paired it with Whisper White and Smoky Slate.  Did you know that SU list on their packages of DSP the coordinating card stock colors for you?  It makes it so easy to have everything looking so well together.  The ink colors are Island Indigo and Gumball Green.  I stamped the image and sentiment in Black Stazon ink.  Oh, I used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, cut in half and used as a edge for the DSP.

Thank you for dropping in to see me, I appreciate you taking the time!  Mary

No comments: