Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Regarding Dahlias

Well, I'm all done with making Valentine's Day cards, I really don't send too many out.

I've been wanting this stamp set for some time, I've seen a lot of pretty cards made with it too.  So you will be seeing this one pop back in from time to time!

I used the Regarding Dahlias stamp set for my friend, Linda's birthday.  We went out and had a very nice breakfast together, my treat, and I also gifted her some of the cards that you have seen on my blog.  She was thrilled to receive them too!  Doing a happy dance!!

I used Bermuda Bay ink and card stock along with 1/8" Taffeta ribbon and Whisper White card stock.  Some Basic Pearls for some bling too.  I flipped the card front over and made a score line on either side of the ribbon for some interest too.

That is my simple card for today.  Thanks for stopping by,  Mary


No comments: