Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Rudolph's Spares Craft Show 2010

Ok, here is the craft item that I put together using the red M&M's for the craft show at church. I used Stampin' Up's retired hostess set called, "Deer Friends", what a cute set it is too! The Rudolph Spares I typed up on the computer and use SU oval punch to punch them out with, very easy and quick this way. I colored in the deer nose with red marker than applied some Diamond Glaze so it would be shiny! Found this on SCS's craft thread too. Have a great day and take some time to play too! Mary

2 comments:

Chanda said...

This is so cute, Mary! I just love it! How sweet of you to donate things for the church sale! I bet you'll have tons of sales with all the cute stuff you've come up with! :)

Dee in N.H. said...

LOL!! That is adorable!