Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Birthday card for my Aunt


This card is one that I made for my Aunt Dorothy. The last five or so years we have been sending each other cards for each others birthday and for the last two years I have been making mine...hope she enjoys receiving them! The stamp that I used is a Stampin Up stamp and if you look really close you can see a shadow behind the stamped image. I was trying something new by using the negative from the Top Note die by Stampin Up...jury is still out on it, don't know if I like it or not. If you click on the picture, it will enlarge it for you. I used stickles on the candle flames. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Joani McDonald said...

Thank you for the kind comment on SCS ~ I had to click to your blog Ü
You are very creative! Very nice work! I just love your fur babies too!
I'll be back for sure!
Hugs,
Joani

Chanda said...

What a cute card, Mary! I think the shadow is kinda neat, actually! Great job! I'm sure your Aunt loves your cards!