Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Vintage Vogue Card


Good afternoon to all of you! It's been very rainy here since Friday and so far we've had 3.5 inches of rain! So not being able to go outside and play, I've been playing inside of my craft room, YEA!!! The card that is pictured was made with the following Stampin' Up items; Vintage Vogue stamp set, the Very Vintage wheel (this is so much prettier in real life than in the picture), Pretty In Pink and Whisper White cardstock, scallop punch. The half pearl is one that I made using Hot Glue...yep, hot glue that I painted with Perfect Pearls, I found the idea for those on Splitcoaststampers last year. I left the card blank so that if I needed a card in a hurry, all I would have to do it stamp a sentiment on it and be done, FAST! Hope you all are having a wonderful week-end.

1 comment:

Chanda said...

That is so pretty, Mary! Your pearl is super duper! :)