Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tulip Card



These cards were very popular last year on SplitcoastStampers. They are called flowerpot cards and are really very simple to make. I made this one as a thank you card for my sister-in-law, who brought me around 50 tulip bulbs. They were digging them up where she worked and they told the employees that they were available to anyone who wanted some, so she snagged some for me. This year was the first year that they bloomed for me. She told me that if they were available again this year she would get me some more!

2 comments:

Chanda said...

Mary, this is adorable! I love it! How did you make the little nip out of your tulips? I love the little leaves, too. Soooo cute!

Mary said...

Hi Chanda, I just hand cut the little nips, very easy and it doesn't have to be perfect or matchy-matchy either!