Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

May Day Flower Baskets



Last year I surprised my neighbors with these cute little May Day Baskets. Instead of giving them cut flowers I went to Wal-Mart and purchased flowers that they could plant in their flower gardens or flower pots, that way they could enjoy them all summer long. I found the basket template at Skip To My Lou, she has some really good freebies on her blog. I used inexpensive cardstock but you could easily use construction paper too. The little saying on the basket can also be found with the basket template. The baskets hold six flowers. Why not surprise your friends and neighbors this year! http://www.skiptomylou.org/may-day/

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Awww, aren't you sweet!? I think these are adorable, and what a great idea, being able to actually plant them. Good thinking! Really cute!