Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

All Occasion Card


I thought I would share a card with you that I made for a card swap last year. You would make three cards each month and send a card to three people who's name were drawn for that month, than when your name was drawn for a month you would receive a "flood" of cards from the others. It was fun to see what you would receive for your month, I believe that I received 32 cards for the month I was in!
The stamp, paper and ribbon were found at Jo-Ann's. I think I got the gemstones from Archivers. You could easily make this card work for just about any occasion you would need one for.
Yes, we've had more rain since the last time I posted!! Our total is now up to 12.3 inches of rain!! The backyard is so soggy, that it squishes when you walk in the grass.

1 comment:

Chanda said...

This is so cute. I love the DSP you've used! I love that little birdie,too!

With all the rain you've had, I guess we could use my son's favorite saying, "Holy buckets!" :)