Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

I Received The Sunshine Award!


WOW!!!! Look what I received from my good friend, fellow SCS pal and Expert blog buddy (she help me set up my blog or I wouldn't be here today.....Chanda Stehlik!! You can go and visit her blog here:
I believe that she should go into business of making and selling cards, seriously, they are that good and so pretty! She really knows how to put color, paper and embellishment together. If you need any Stampin' Up supplies, she is also a demo and you can order from her, even if you don't live in her home town, I do!
Thank you, Chanda, for your kindness, but especially your friendship...it means the world to me in many ways!
Here are a few that I've passed this on to:

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Awwww, shucks, Mary! I feel so humbled that you think so highly of me (and my work)! I think the world of you, too! Your blog is coming along so nicely and your projects are just spectacular! Thank you for the rave review and the "plug"! I really appreciate that and Lord knows I need it, LOL! Thanks again, Sunshine Lady!! :)

Inky Hugs, Chanda