Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Birthday card for Dad

My dad's birthday falls three days after Father's Day this year, so I wanted to share the card that I made for him

This is a punch art card that I saw on Splitcoaststamper's about two weeks ago. Isn't this dog too cute! Here is the link to the one I followed:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1629500?&cat=500&ppuser=98383
He is made mainly with Stampin' Up punches and is really not to hard to do. Here is what I used: wide oval, large oval, word window, full heart, 3/4" circle (feet) and 1/2" (eyes) circle punch for the eyes. I didn't have the small oval punch, so I put the large oval punch piece back into the punch and made it just a tad smaller and I didn't have the heart to heart punch, so I use a small heart punch that I've had for many ears. Paper is some from Michael's and Jo-Ann's. I use pop dots to pop the paper behind the dog up.

My dad loves dogs, wish he could have a real one, so I'll send him the next best thing!

Hope you all have had a great day today also, and thanks for stopping in!!

Mary

2 comments:

Chanda said...

Awwww, that is so cute! You're dad will love it! It's adorable!

kay said...

You're dog punch art is adorable... sooo cute!!! I've been scouting for dog punch arts and this is going to my collection! TFS! and thanks for leaving a comment in my blog too!
http://creationsonpaper.blogspot.com