Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Aiden


Good afternoon to all of you! Well it has been another rainy weekend here again. We've had a total of 3 inches since yesterday...so that makes 7.3 inches since Tuesday!!! I think we need an ark here!
Today I'm going to share a birthday card that I made for my little buddy! He will be two on Wednesday and he is getting to be a very tall boy! He is very much into cars this year, so I tried my hand at making a punch art VW bug. I found the directions for the bug on this blog:
Flower bug has some really neat punch art items on there, you'll have to "cruise" on over and take a look!! The only thing that I did different than Flower Bug, I put pop dots under the headlights to raise them.
The paper is from Stampin' Up as well as all of the punches that I used to make the card.

2 comments:

Chanda said...

Love it! That's adorable!

Cindy Van Sluys said...

Mary this is such a cute card, I am sure that "your little buddy" liked it. First time to your blog.....very nice. YOu keep it all about the crafts, good for you to get it going!

All the best,
Cindy