Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Basket and Blooms Favor

Today I want to share with you two little, and I mean little, baskets that I made the other day. Don't let the size fool you in the pictures, they measure 4" by 4", but they are sooo cute and not too hard to make either. The first basket is copied after the one I saw HERE
Than I made this second one running the basket pieces thru the Textured Embossing folder from SU to add some texture to the paper. The flower, made with the 5-petal punch from SU, on the second one is also made out of vellum but I sponged the edges with SU Pretty In Pink ink. The small flower used for the center is one of the pieces from the Boho blossom punch, is also from Stampin' Up. The die to make the basket is also from SU, Basket and Blooms. The brad is one that I got from Jo-Ann's and the green and pink paper is Bazill.
I made these as a test run for some possible baby shower favors that my daughter is going to host for one of her co-workers. I just think these are just so cute!
Well this is all that I have to share for day, until next time, have a crafty day.........Mary

2 comments:

Chanda said...

Ohhh, you made them after all! They are so cute! I love the one that's been embossed! So cute! TYFS!

chanda stehlik
www.onecraftymommy.com

Helen said...

Beautiful basket!