Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

McDonald's Thank You Card




Today I want to share a card with you that I made for my daughter to give to her sweet co-worker. One day last week her co-worker brought her in breakfast from McDonald's as a "thank you" for all of her hard work!

I originally found this card over on Sandi MacIver's blog. If you remember back in August 2010 Sandi put a request up on her blog for thank you cards that could be used by the Ronald McDonald House. One of the cards she shared was this one (scroll down and you will find the original):HERE. I didn't follow it exactly because I don't have that tree stamp set and I made my card smaller too. The top picture is the outside and the bottom picture shows the inside. The message on the inside was done on the computer. I used a retired Stampin' Up set called "Short and Sweet" for the thank you. The arches were made with two oval punches.
Thanks for stopping by too see my latest card...I hope you all are staying warm and having fun in your own craft rooms! Mary




1 comment:

Chanda said...

Mary, this is soooo cute! What a neat idea! :)