Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Scallop Square Valentine Gift Bag/Treat Holder

Happy Thursday to all of you, hope you are having a great day so far!

I would like to share with you today a project that really started a year ago, I know, I know, the thing is I made parts of this project last year after Valentine's day and just had no place to share it! Now I do!! This little treat holder is so very easy to make if you have the scalloped square die and either a Big Kick or Big Shot or the "old red" Sizzix machine. I sew the seam together on my sewing machine, you could use hot glue or Diamond Glaze to do the seam with too. I made the flowers with a Sizzix die, 3-D Flower, which I purchased HERE those are also made with felt. I attached the flowers with Diamond Glaze but you could use hot glue too. I think they turned out really nice for my first time making them, all you do is roll them up, so easy! The handle was made with a leftover strip of felt.

Well this is all I have for today, hope you like my little project, and as always, thanks for dropping in to see me, I appreciate you all!! Have a crafty day........Mary

2 comments:

Chanda said...

Mary, this is sooooo cute! I love it! You did a great job! So adorable!

Helen said...

Beautiful flowers! I was debating on that 3 D dies cut. Now I know I am going to get it.