Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cards for Those Who Need A Lift


Well today didn't start out like we wanted it too. Hubby woke up sick, so I've been taking care of him today (not to hard to do because he has been sleeping all day long, so that gave me some time to play in the craft room). Hopefully it is only the 24 hour bug and that I don't get it too!

I wanted to share the cards that I got to make today. I will be sending these off to people I don't even know. Over at Splitcoaststampers, they have a forum where you can post requests for cards for friends, family or whomever. Some or most are going thru health issues and just need some good old-fashion cheering up! I'm sending out a total of four cards. Hope they all like my simple cards! I CASE'd this card from HERE . I used Stampin' Up stamp set called "Awash with Flowers", I haven't used it very much, so today I decided to get it out and show it some love! One embossed background is from Cuttlebug and the other from Stampin' Up. The ribbon is from Jo-Ann's and I used markers to color onto the rubber, those were also from Stampin' Up (I really like their markers)!

Well, I hope you all are having a Great week-end, off to the craft room again.......Mary

2 comments:

Bugga in OK said...

Very pretty cards, Mary. Sure to cheer someone up!

Chanda said...

Mary, this is really sweet of you! The cards are beautiful, too! :)

I'm feeling a little bit better today, yayyyyyy!!!