Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Perpetual Birthday Calendar

Hello to all of my blogging friends! We had a major snowstorm last night and into the wee hour's this morning. I think we had 10 inches, need to watch the TV and find out for sure! We will be busy with the driveway today!

Today I'm going to share a perpetual calendar that I made. It was very easy to do! I used my Bind-It-All to put everything together. I'm only going to show you two of the inside pages, otherwise this post would be way to long! I tried to stamp different images on each month that I thought belong with the month. For January I used snowflakes, for February - hearts, March - shamrocks and so on.







You can find the files HERE
Now when I was getting ready to make my calendar, I copy and paste the month of January and moved it so I would have two months on one page, January and February (made sure I changed February so that I had the correct amount of days on it), I did this for the reminder of the year. That way I used only 6 sheets of cardstock instead of 12 sheets. I used Stampin Up decorative punch and also a retire stamp called Petite Pansies for the Birthday Wish on the front. Paper is some that I've had on hand, I got it at Michael's. Ribbon is some that I got free last year at Archiver's. These would make nice Christmas gifts!
Stay warm and hope you have a crafty day..............Mary



1 comment:

Chanda said...

This is so cute, Mary! What a great idea! You did a really good job on this! I see you added the "you may also like" windows at the bottom of your posts. Looks great!

~Chanda