Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Baby card


Here is a picture of a baby card that I made last year. It is so sweet and I made it for someone who was having a little girl. I put my card in my Dotted Swiss cuttlebug and embossed the front and used a border punch to make the eyelet lace under the ribbon. I used a Bow Easy to make the bow and attached it with a glue dot. I use Gamsol and Prismacolor pencils to color in the little rabbit. The stamp set is one that I found at a garage sale, LOVE a good find like this one!! It is from Stampin' Up and it is called, A New Little Someone, it is an older set.

How do you like the new look on my blog?! I love it!! I hope that with the lighter color, it will be easier for everyone to read the post. Thanks for dropping in today!

2 comments:

Chanda said...

Awwwww, that is so sweet! I love how well you colored the bunny! Your (blue) shading is really nice and subtle! Great job! :)

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

This is the most adorable baby card EVER!
I love it!