Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Graduation Table Favors


With graduation time getting close, these might be just what you are looking for, fast, cute and inexpensive table favors for your get togethers! I was reading one of the blogs that I visit each day and I found this cute little graduation cap. They are really quick to make and I just used some cardstock scraps that I had on hand so that I could try my hand at making some, just happened to have some candy too! I did mine just a tad different, I cut my strip of cardstock to wrap around the Hershery nugget in a one inch size instead of 1/2 inch strip, that is the only change I made. You can see the original here:http://www.starlightstamper.com/2008/03/graduation-time-is-nearing-weekend.html
Wanda has a really nice blog and has alot of cute ideas for altering items, you should skip on over and visit her sometime!

Recipe:
Stampin' Up 1 3/4 inch square punch, if you don't have than you can easily hand cut
brads- I didn't have any round, so I used square ones
ribbon- you could make tassles from floss too
cardstock- graduates school colors
Hershey's nuggets
I used double sided tape to hold it together

3 comments:

Chanda said...

These are really cute, Mary! I like the square brad on top! Very neat idea!

Helen said...

This is so cute!!! I haven't seen one like this. Great job!!!

Beth Adams said...

Oh my gosh.......cute, cute, CUTE!!!