Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Wedding and Anniversary Cards

The coming month's will be busy for many people with weddings and anniversaries. Here are two cards that I made for these upcoming events that we will attend. I was inspired by a card that I saw here:http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1660585?&what=keywords&si=anniversary . I pretty much followed her card but I used a different sentiment. I didn't have any black brads, so I took a copper colored one and stamped it on my Black Stazon ink pad a couple of times to make it black. I hope you enjoy looking at my simple cards, crafts and recipes...thanks for stopping in to visit with me!



Card Recipe:

Stampin' Up: Heard from the Heart stamp set

EK Success: Heart punch

Cuttlebug: Embossing folder

Misc.: flower, gemstones, brads, ribbon and cardstock

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

So cute! Love the touch of the pink flower on that one. Both are wonderful.

Chanda said...

Mary, those are so cute! I love the little rhinestones on the 'bodice'! Adorable!

Connie said...

This are the cutest wedding cards. Love the heart shapes.