Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pop-Up Cake Birthday Card



Today I'm showing you a card that I made for my friends' birthday last year. I know it looks kind of like one you would give to a child, but I wanted to send her an extra special card and I liked the way the colors are bright (sunglasses bright) and cheery! I also like how some of the paper has glitter on it (now you know we girls like all things sparkly)!! The die that I used is from Sizzix and is called "Pop-Up Cake die". You should see some of the beautiful paper cakes that some of the bloggers have made with this die, some are just stunning! The candle on the front of the card is also an older Sizzix die. Right off hand I don't remember who makes the paper.

Tomorrow I'm going to share a paper rose that I made with a punch.

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Well, now, this card looks verrry familiar!! (Note to others: I'm the friend she made it for, LOL!) It's just so cheery and festive! I love this card! Absolutely adorable! You made my day! :)