Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Cookie Cutter Christmas

Well I'm off to a snail's pace in that I've started making my Christmas cards today!  Yes, I know, in August, Mary, PLEASE!!!  Well, last year I was making my cards in December and I don't like feeling rushed when I'm making them, that is because I don't make 30 of one card, I like to switch it up and use different stamps and punches.

The one I'm sharing today will be available starting September 1st, 2016 from the new Holiday Catalog.  This stamp set and punch are so darn cute and there are so many things you can use these cute images for, think cards, tags, treat decorations!

Here is my first try with this stamp set, Cookie Cutter Christmas and Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.


Now after I finished making this card, I realized that I had wanted to emboss the card front, but maybe I can do that the next time I make one!  The DSP behind the reindeer is retired because I'm trying to use up some of my older DSP before I buy any new.  

Card stock is Real Red, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake
Ink is Real Red, Black Memento and Early Espresso
Sentiment is from the same stamp set

Well this is my share for today, come back Friday and see another Christmas card!!  Mary

No comments: