Pages

Monday, August 8, 2016

Thoughtful Branches

Well here we are again and it's Monday, I hope you all enjoyed your week end, I did!!

This is a limited time stamp set, until the end of August 2016, and I have to tell you, I've seen some pretty amazing cards that have been made with this card!  I CASE'd this card from Dena Rekow, you can see her card HERE thanks for sharing!

I used Flirty Flamingo card stock and ink, it really goes well with Rich Razzleberry, which is what I used for a piece under the top layer of the card, I didn't quite get it off-set like Dena did, but it is under the flower piece.  I stamped the background with Striped and I really like that stamp.  I also used Crumb Cake card stock and embossed it with the Brick embossing folder and then swiped my White Craft ink over it to bring out the brick images more.  The stem is die cut from Pear Pizzazz.  I wrapped some Linen Thread around and tied a bow.  The sentiment is stamped on Very Vanilla, Flirty Flamingo ink.  The stamp set I used was Butterfly Basics.  I added a few white dots with my gel pen and then dab on some Wink of Stella for a little bit of shimmer.


I hope they carry this set forward, it has been wildly popular with SU demonstrators!

Thank you for coming by, I appreciate it.....Mary


No comments: