Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Jar of Love

Happy Wednesday!  I hope you are all doing well and haven't melted from all of this heat!  Our temp's are unbearable right now, mostly because of the high humidity, ugh!

I recently got this stamp set and have had so much fun making different scenes with it.  This one is for a recent online order that someone placed with me, I hope she likes it!  Thank you Caron for the order too!!


There are so many cute elements that come in this bundle, Jar of Love and Everyday Jars Framelits Die, there are three different size jar framelits that come in the set!

Card stock: Bermuda Bay and Whisper White
Inks: Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Memento Black and Soft Sky
Dimensionals
Basic Pearls

Once everything is stamped and cut out, it goes together very quickly!

Well I'm off to finish a card on my table, hopefully I will have it ready by Friday to share!  Mary


No comments: