Pages

Monday, August 22, 2016

Spooky Fun

Hi everyone I hope you had a wonderful weekend, I sure did!  I finally got into my craft room to clean it and to create some cards too.  I felt so much better after I sorted through some of my older stamp sets to box up for the garage sale we are having next month.

I finally got to play with some of my stamp sets from my pre-order and it was so relaxing too.

For this card I used a stamp set called Spooky Fun and the matching edgelits called Halloween Scenes.  These edgelits could easily be used on their own without the stamp set, makes a really cool scene!  I liked Nadine S. card so much that I CASE'd it, thank you Nadine for sharing your talent with your fellow demo's.  You can see her card HERE.


For card stock I used Dapper Denim, Whisper White, Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie.  For the ink it was So Saffron, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie, for the moon and Memento Black for the bats, moon and pumpkin faces.  I also used Dapper Denim to sponge the Whisper White background to give it a midnight look.  I made a few stars with my white Gel-Pen-retired.  You can click on the picture to get a closer look of the card.

I'm going to be making more Halloween cards and also starting to make my Christmas cards too!

Have fun today and will see you again Wednesday.  Mary