Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Detailed Floral Thinlits

Well we had a nice three to four days of cooler weather and it made our morning walk more enjoyable!  Today, however, it was heat and humidity back on and a very long walk, hot and sticky.

My daughter ask for a wedding card, so I wanted to try the new Detailed Floral Thinly dies.  This is a really fast card to make, as the dies do all of the hard work for you.  Seriously, I think it took all of 15 minutes to make this card.

I used Night of Navy card stock for the floral part and Thick Whisper White for my card base.  I used Craft White ink for the sentiment, which is from the Floral Phrases, which you can purchase as a bundle and say 10%.


I did use a few Basic Rhinestones to a few of the flower centers.

Thank you for stopping by.  Mary

No comments: