Pages

Friday, August 12, 2016

Floral Phrases Thank You

Well here we are at the end of the week, I'm ready for the week-end so that I can get into the craft room and do some more creating, my way to de-stress!

While I had the Floral Phrased stamp set on my table, I decided to make a thank you card for a recent online order, thanks Julie and friends for your order!

I decided to use a color I haven't used for a very long time, Rose Red.  I used it for my ink color and card stock and also Whisper White.  I also used my Stampoholic stamping tool to try and get my images where I wanted them.  I still need to get the hang of using this tool, but it did come in handy for this card.  I see more practice is needed, which will be a fun task to do!


Thank you for coming by, I appreciate you stopping in to see my cards, Thank you!!  Mary

No comments: