Pages

Friday, August 26, 2016

Halloween Matchbook Holders

The other day, these adorable matchbook holders popped up in my e-mail.  These cute matchbook holders where shared by Angie Pyjas, you can see her video tutorial HERE  On the inside of each matchbook is one little package of Tic Tac which you can find in the candy aisle at Wal-Mart.  Here is a picture of the bag, there are 50 little packages, each package has 4 Tic Tac inside and it cost right around $3.00, so it is a very good deal!!


I once again used the Spooky Fun along with the matching edgelits dies called Halloween Scenes.  I used Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie card stock along with the Halloween Nights DSP.  I also used Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie inks along with Black Memento ink.  I use the 1-3/8" circle punch to punch out the moon with.  I used Tombow glue to secure the DSP onto the card stock.  Here they are closed.


Here is what they look like opened.


These would make cute co-worker gifts to leave on their desk!  

I hope you give these a try, they are so cute and fun to make too!!  Mary

1 comment:

Cary said...

OMG.. I love, love, love! Off to Walmart and off to CASE! XXXOOO