Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

Paper Pumpkin April 2016

Hello to everyone.  So sorry to be gone this past week.  I'm not one to share too much private information on my blog because, well gee, you come here to see cards and such, but I think it will help if you know why and also too for future times when I'm not sharing.

My mother passed away on June 9th and I have been busy trying to get everything in order with my parents estate.  Some of you know that my dad has Alzheimer's.  We have him in a wonderful place, it happens to be where my daughter works, and he is receiving excellent care.  Since he can't make those important decisions anymore, it is up to me to do now and I have to manage his affairs to the best of my abilities.  We got their car sold and with the help of my brother and family members we now have the house on the market, please say a prayer that it sells fast for us!  Hence, my crafting time has been pushed off to the side for awhile, all though, I did get in the craft room yesterday for some much needed crafting, which is a great way for me to relief stress.

I finally got the April 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit made, which was this very cute wreath.  I decided to hang it on my Dad's door to his room!  Everything I needed to make this cute wreath was included in the kit, can't get any easier than that!!


I used a sentiment from a Sale-A-Bration kit, as I didn't want it to say "Happy Spring".

Thank you for stopping in and I hope you have a wonderful day!  Mary

No comments: