Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Bright Blossoms

Good Monday morning to all of you!  I hope you all had a great week-end and got to do lots of fun things!

Today I want to share with you the swap card that I mailed off to my three new friends from convention, Patti, Anne and Caron, Hi ladies!!  We decided at convention to do a monthly swap on the 15th of each month and this was the card that I made.  I found a card over on My Creative Corner! just like this one, you can see it HERE  As you can see I did mine just a tad different then the one Wanda made.  It is a bright and cheery card, I like it.  I'm still trying to get the hand on using those little embossing folders so that they don't leave a crease, one day I will get it right!

All products are from Stampin' Up!

Stamp Sets: Bright Blossoms, Petite Pairs
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red  Used markers to color the stamp with
Card stock: Whiper White, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin Pie
Designer Series Paper: Summer Smooches
Punches: Scallop Edge Border, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Designer Frames Folders

Well this is my share for the day, bye for now!                       Mary

3 comments:

Chanda said...

I love this! I KNEW I shoulda ordered that set! So pretty and bright! I don't see any creases at all. :)

Chanda said...

I love this! I KNEW I shoulda ordered that set! So pretty and bright! I don't see any creases at all. :)

Next door Stamper... said...

Love Love Love this card! I especially like how the embossing works with the vase! CUTE!