Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Betsy's Blossom

Hi everyone!  I wanted to show you another card that I made using bits and pieces that I had laying about on my craft table.  I used a new embossing folder for another card but didn't like the way the card was going, so I just laid it off to the side, same goes for the bird shape and the punched out piece behind it.  I used my color coach to give me a guide and this is what I came up with.  Not the greatest but certainly not the worse either, lol.  You just never know what you will come up with sometimes.

All products are Stampin' Up!

Stamp set: Friendly Phrases, Betsy's  Blossom
Card stock: Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray and Versamark
Embossing Folder: Delicate Designs Folders
Scalloped Circle Punch
1/2" Scalloped Dot ribbon
sponge
dimensionals

Hope you all have a crafty, stampy day!                 Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Awwwwwwww, I think it's cute! Nice way to use up scraps!