Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Reasons to Smile

Good Tuesday morning to all of you!  I hope you are having a relaxing day.
Here is a really fast, simple and easy card that I made just the other day.  I've been trying to use some stamps sets that I got last month and was too busy to play with.  I made this card in like 15 minutes or less, that's fast!  Of course, I used my favorite color too!

Recipe for card is using all Stampin' Up! products.

Stamp set: Reasons to Smile (retired promo from July 2012), Friendly Phrase
Ink: Marina Mist, Baja Breeze, Basic Gray
Card stock: Whisper White and Marina Mist
Ribbon: 1/2"Scalloped Dots
Pearls
Sponge
embossing folder:
Fancy Fan Folder
dimensionals

Will this is may share for the day, thank you for stopping in!        Mary

2 comments:

cparsons said...

I love the colors and the layout! Very Pretty:) I'd like to invite you to visit our new Color Challenge Blog. http://colormebeautifulchallenge.blogspot.com/ My friend, and I have been working on this new blog for over a month. Please come meet our new design Team on Friday August 31 and check out our new color challenge blog! We will throw out our very first color challenge this Saturday, September 1st!!
I'd love to have you come play along with us!

Chanda said...

Very cute! I love a quick card!!