Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Mixed Blossoms To My Friend

Well good day to all of you!  Todays card is the last of my swap cards!  I found this layout,oh wait, I came up with this layout on my own!!  I just love how the colors of this card all goes together so well and I wish you could see this card in person, so much prettier than the pictures shows!  Oh I have to thank Chanda again for all those extra punched "to my friend", they sure did come in handy as I don't have that stamp set!

Recipe

Card stock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Designer Series paper: Subtles (Rose Red)
Stamp set: Mixed Blossoms
Ink: Crumb Cake and Baja Breeze
Seam Binding: Crumb Cake
Antique Brad
Dimensionals
sponge

Well there you have it my stamping friends, all of my swaps that I made and I hope you have enjoyed seeing them too!                   Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Do cute! The color combo looks great! So glad those came in handy! ;)