Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Stippled Blossoms

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a great Wednesday, I am!
Today I want to share a card that I found over on the demonstrators website called Stampin Connection.  Well I can't link you to that card but I did go blog surfing and found the original creators blog so that I could share her card with you!  HERE is the link to her card, just scroll down a wee bit to see it.  Isn't it beautiful!  Oh I was so glad that I put that stamp set on my last order.  Now I didn't use the same colors as hers, I didn't have them, so I used what I had on hand.  I just love how well it turned out and it is using the Triple Time Technique that is so hot right now!  You can see how different it is from the one I made earlier this month HERE.  Then I decided to make one for a birthday that I need a card for
I think my friend will enjoy receiving this one!

All Products are Stampin' Up!

Stamp Sets: Stippled Blossoms, Loving Thoughts and Bring On the Cake
Card stock: Whisper White and Regal Rose
Inks: Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery and Old Olive

Thank you so much for dropping in to visit with me!                           Mary

3 comments:

Helen said...

that is neat!

Chanda said...

Love, love, LOVE this card! The colors are so delicate and pretty! I love that stamp set, too! Please don't make me buy it, lol!

Beth Adams said...

Beautiful card Mary!