Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Convention Make & Take Card

Well, can you all stand to see another item from convention?  Can you tell I had fun?  I promise this should be the last one, lol!

This is one of the stamp sets that we received from convention this year.  Now when I got this kit, I was not impressed with the picture of it, but after making it and seeing it in real life and it a very nice, easy and simple card and best of all, it wouldn't or shouldn't need any extra postage to mail!  I stamped the back flap of the envelope with the winged heart too.

All products are Stampin' Up!

Card stock: Early Espresso, Primrose Petals and Whisper White
Stamps: Affection Collection
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Midnight Muse, More Mustard and Primrose Petals
Accessories: Rhinestone, Dimensionals, adhesive, bone folder, Scallop Edge punch, Small Heart punch stapler, scissors, oh and I added a few pearls too.


Well there you have it.                     Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Oooooh, I like this! I was looking at this set, too. Please don't talk me into buying it, lol! :) Very cute!