Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Googly Ghouls

Good Friday morning to all of you!  I hope your week was a great one and that you have a fun week-end planned too!

Gee do you think I'm too early to post a Halloween card?  I may be, but didn't want to forget to share this one with you, I like how it turned out and couldn't wait to share it with all of you!  I used the stamp set that is in the current Holiday Catalog, lots of fun stuff in it.  My cards will be going to some of my friends who live in Retirement centers that I use to work for, I like to let them know that I'm still thinking of them!

All products are from Stampin' Up!

Stamp Sets: Mixed Medley(hostess from Holiday Catalog 2012), Googly Ghouls, Tiny Tags and   Lovely Little Labels
Card stock: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Grey, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie and Very Vanilla
Ink: Illuminate and Black StazOn
Embossing Folders: Chevron and Spider Web
Punch: Little Labels Punch Pack
Apothecary Accent Framelits
Scalloped Ribbon
Googlies
Glue Dot
Dimensionals

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Cuuuute! How sweet of you to think of them! I'm sure they'll appreciate it. Ya know, your card pieces made something pop into my head. Now that I look at the purple piece, if you cut it and turned it sideways, it would make a great headstone!! Maybe an idea for another Halloween card??? Have a happy day!