Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Convention Gift From Patti

Hi to all of you!  I hope your week-end is going great, so far mine is, off to a wedding today, should be fun!

When I was at convention in July, one of my new friends, Patti Miller, gave this to me!!  I was shocked and surprised and thrilled to receive this!  As you can see it held my convention pass and was also a very nice accessory to wear too!  I received many nice compliments on it, she did a great job on it!  Patti said that she found the tutorial on Pinterest, so I went in search of the tutorial and found it HERE

I know she use Stampin' Up! fabric called Twitterpated, Designer Buttons and Fun Flowers Bigz L die.  Sorry I don't know where she found her hardward at.

Well, that is what I have for you today, be back soon!                    Mary

2 comments:

Chanda said...

Awwwww, how sweet! so cute!!! I'm so happy you made some new friends!! Whhhhhaaaaa, I wish I coulda gone, boo hoo hoo.

Paper Patti said...

Hi, Mary! I am so glad you loved your lanyard! The hardware came from Joann's Fabrics. Hope you are having a great week!