Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hello Baby

Good morning to all of you on this fine Thursday!  One more day until the week-end, ya!!

My daughter requested a pink baby card for one of her co-workers, so this is the one I designed for her.  I think it was just what she was looking for and she called to tell me the the mom-to-be loved it!

All Products are from Stampin' Up!

Card stock: Whisper White and Pretty in Pink and Pink Pirouette
Stamp set: A New Little Someone (retired) and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ribbon: Pretty In Pink
Punches: oval and scalloped oval
pearls
dimensionals
blender pen

Thanks for stoppiny by to see my creations, I appreciate it so much!!         Mary

2 comments:

Chanda said...

So cute! They're lucky to have a nice mommy like you to make awesome cards for them! 😊

Bugga in OK said...

Well, of course she loved it - it's adorable!