Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Nature's Walk Thinking of You Card



Hi, I bet you think I posted this card twice don't you!  Well, I had some extra stamped fronts from the swaps I made and needed to make a quick thinking of you card, so for this one I added a few little extras to the front.  I embossed one side with one of the new Delicate Designs folders, then I added a few rhinestones and some 1/8" Pretty In Pink taffeta ribbon.  I probably should have used some wider ribbon but just didn't think of it at the time.  I'm sending this to one of my high school friends who has alot of health issues at this time, hope it cheered her up some!

All products are from Stampin' Up!

Card stock: Perfectly Plum, Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Olive Olive, Pink Pirouette
Stamps: Nature's Walk and En Francais

Hope you are off to a great week!                 Mary

2 comments:

Beth Adams said...

Very pretty Mary. I love how you used the embossing folder.

Chanda said...

I love this! so pretty! I love the scalloped embossing, too!